Signature Properties of Silicon Valley
656B Fremont Ave., Los Altos, CA 94024
A Silicon Valley native with 25 years of experience in the real estate industry, Mary began her career as a real estate paralegal. She has handled thousands of contracts and real estate transactions over the years and is an experienced and skilled negotiator. Mary is an "outside the box" thinker and a specialist in finding creative solutions to challenging problems. Her vision for Signature Properties was to create an atmosphere of friendly, knowledgable and attentive service for every client, understanding that everyone deserves unwavering support during their period of transition, whether buying or selling a home. The service she provides goes well beyond most agents, offering both pre- and post-sale expertise. Her special knowledge of the area and tireless devotion to every transaction ensures that sellers and buyers alike achieve their real estate goals. Find out why Mary's clients agree that she delivers exceptional service and achieves extraordinary results.
- We had a great experience working with Mary. We anticipated that buying and selling in the Bay Area was going to be a really difficult process, but Mary made it really easy and relatively stress free. Would highly recommend Mary for anyone looking to buy or sell in the Bay Area.
Mike and Karin Isenberg
- What can I say about Mary Sanbrook other than she is some kind of miracle! Mary was so committed to our sale, so attentive, so meticulous, so organized it is hard to put into words how remarkable she is. From the day we met her to the day we closed our sale, Mary was unfailingly engaged in our success. We were literally blown away by the level of personal service we received from Mary, and the results were beyond our expectations. 10 stars for this awesome agent, we highly recommend her.
Elena and Marco
- I had a great experience selling my condo with Mary in April. The result was far better than I could have imagined. Mary is able to imagine how to remodel and reconfigure a space to generate the maximum interest with buyers, working under very tight budget and time constraints. I met her for the first time in the beginning of January after searching for agents that had sold condos near mine. Initially, I had not wanted to remodel the condo before selling, because I did not think it was my business to figure out what the buyer wanted in a house that they are spending more than $1M on. But because of her obsession with houses, she was able to convince me to do some remodeling. The tenants moved out in the beginning of February, followed by a humongous undertaking in the condo that she managed very closely.
- Mary is a true fairy godmother. She delivered on everything she promised while working within our timeline and constraints. When we were suddenly faced with health issues, our future here seemed grim. Mary shouldered the burden of of selling our house which spared us the stress of selling an older home and allowed me to focus on our family's well being. She cared for us and our pets with kindness during this transition. It's because of her perseverance that we're able to face the future today with confidence. Mary's empathy, integrity and expertise are rare qualities and I unconditionally recommend her. She will work tirelessly on your behalf.
- Meeting Mary was much like meeting someone I had known my entire life! She makes you feel incredibly comfortable and relaxed, especially in such a huge time in your life. She's extremely professional, easy to work with, and has a great sense of humor. I would recommend Mary to anyone looking to sell or buy.
- Mary is simply superb. Very responsive communicator and hard negotiator to get the deal done. Even though I needed to be out of the country for work during the closing period, the entire process was really smooth, and now we are ready for our dream house project. Bravo and thank-you to her. "HironobuYoshikawa10275 Kenbar Rd, Los Altos, CA 94024.
Hironobu Yoshikawa, Los Altos Hills, CA