Signature Properties of Silicon Valley
656B Fremont Ave., Los Altos, CA 94024
A Silicon Valley native with 25 years of experience in the real estate industry, Mary began her career as a real estate paralegal. She has handled thousands of contracts and real estate transactions over the years and is an experienced and skilled negotiator. Mary is an "outside the box" thinker and a specialist in finding creative solutions to challenging problems. Her vision for Signature Properties was to create an atmosphere of friendly, knowledgable and attentive service for every client, understanding that everyone deserves unwavering support during their period of transition, whether buying or selling a home. The service she provides goes well beyond most agents, offering both pre- and post-sale expertise. Her special knowledge of the area and tireless devotion to every transaction ensures that sellers and buyers alike achieve their real estate goals. Find out why Mary's clients agree that she delivers exceptional service and achieves extraordinary results.
- We had a great experience working with Mary. We anticipated that buying and selling in the Bay Area was going to be a really difficult process, but Mary made it really easy and relatively stress free. Would highly recommend Mary for anyone looking to buy or sell in the Bay Area.
Mike and Karin Isenberg
- What can I say about Mary Sanbrook other than she is some kind of miracle! Mary was so committed to our sale, so attentive, so meticulous, so organized it is hard to put into words how remarkable she is. From the day we met her to the day we closed our sale, Mary was unfailingly engaged in our success. We were literally blown away by the level of personal service we received from Mary, and the results were beyond our expectations. 10 stars for this awesome agent, we highly recommend her.
Elena and Marco
- I had a great experience selling my condo with Mary in April. The result was far better than I could have imagined. Mary is able to imagine how to remodel and reconfigure a space to generate the maximum interest with buyers, working under very tight budget and time constraints. I met her for the first time in the beginning of January after searching for agents that had sold condos near mine. Initially, I had not wanted to remodel the condo before selling, because I did not think it was my business to figure out what the buyer wanted in a house that they are spending more than $1M on. But because of her obsession with houses, she was able to convince me to do some remodeling. The tenants moved out in the beginning of February, followed by a humongous undertaking in the condo that she managed very closely.
- Mary is a true fairy godmother. She delivered on everything she promised while working within our timeline and constraints. When we were suddenly faced with health issues, our future here seemed grim. Mary shouldered the burden of of selling our house which spared us the stress of selling an older home and allowed me to focus on our family's well being. She cared for us and our pets with kindness during this transition. It's because of her perseverance that we're able to face the future today with confidence. Mary's empathy, integrity and expertise are rare qualities and I unconditionally recommend her. She will work tirelessly on your behalf.
- Meeting Mary was much like meeting someone I had known my entire life! She makes you feel incredibly comfortable and relaxed, especially in such a huge time in your life. She's extremely professional, easy to work with, and has a great sense of humor. I would recommend Mary to anyone looking to sell or buy.
- Mary is simply superb. Very responsive communicator and hard negotiator to get the deal done. Even though I needed to be out of the country for work during the closing period, the entire process was really smooth, and now we are ready for our dream house project. Bravo and thank-you to her. "HironobuYoshikawa10275 Kenbar Rd, Los Altos, CA 94024.
Hironobu Yoshikawa, Los Altos Hills, CA
- Mary was incredibly helpful and knowledgable. She helped us get up to speed on the different aspects of buying a house, and was very responsive, even across different timezones. She is trustworthy, and working with her is straightforward. She listened and understood our needs, and worked within our compressed timeframes. I highly recommend Mary.
- Mary is absolutely the best! Mary was incredibly responsive at any time of the day and secured us our home off market. She was diligent in staying on top of all of the things and always had our best interest in mind. Thank you so much for getting our first house!
- Working with Mary was pleasure for us while many people find “house shopping” stressful. She was very well mannered person and always so professional to make all the processes go smoothly. Mary knew the area and the market very well so we could always feel relaxed throughout the processs that we were sure she would lead us to get whatever we dreamed for. Plus, Mary is purely wonderful and kind as a person so you can simply enjoy having a communication with her. I promise that your house shopping experience will be just perfect with Mary.
- Mary is absolutely the best! She was incredibly responsive and proactive and secured us our home at a great price. She was diligent in staying on top of all of the details, made sure to negotiate effectively with the sellers, and always had our best interest in mind. She has really gone above and beyond - we could not have worked with anyone better! I would recommend her without reservation to family and friends. I feel truly lucky to have found Mary!
- Mary helped my family buy our first house here in California. She was professional and fun to work with, and guided us through the entire process. She was extremely responsive, always answering our questions via email and text messages within minutes. She guided us through a competitive offer situation, advising us on how to set ourselves apart from the other offers. In the end, the sellers accepted our offer over 5 others largely due to Mary’s advice. We were anticipating a stressful process but with her help it was pain free. We definitely recommend Mary!
- It is with immense pleasure that we strongly recommend Mary Sanbrook as a real estate agent for any individual or family searching for the ideal home. Mary is highly talented in her line of work and made excellent use of real estate databases and her extensive network to quickly find us a home that was suitable for our family. She did not waste our time with homes that were not in line with our needs. In addition, she would go out of her way to screen homes before we would even see them to make sure they were the right fit. Mary is a master with the contract negotiations and extremely knowledgeable.
- Mary Sanbrook was chosen by us after interviewing several real estate professionals. She stood out among her peers as knowledgeable confident and easy to work with. Mary explained her strategy and the tactics she would use to sell our home quickly and efficiently. Mary did exactly what she said she would do when she said she would do it! We will definitely use Mary for our next real estate transaction. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Mary for any purchase or sale in Northern California. Thank You Mary!
- We were so fortunate to have Mary Sanbrook guiding and helping us to buy our very first Bay Area home. She is a wealth of knowledge, and knows the ins and outs of the real estate world. She was there rain or shine, day or night, and always on call when we had questions or concerns. Yes, it is a very stressful experience looking for the right home in the right neighborhood, AND with good schools... But, we know for a fact that if it wasn't for Mary, we wouldn't have made it all the way to the end (in one piece)! She is super organized and detail-oriented, which are great attributes for keeping up with all the appointments, deadlines, and paperwork. Needless to say, Mary was there every step of the way--full of positivity, encouragement, and a helping hand. It was an awesome experience working with Mary, and we highly recommend her to our family and friends!
- Mary, and her colleague Simon, were very professional with a great personal approach. Mary helped us through the buying process, something which was new to us being first time buyers in the US, with care and patience. The buying process occurred over the holiday period but Mary was always available to lead us through the process. Mary's knowledge of the region and connections were also very useful, with good suggestions for trusted contractors. We are extremely glad we met Mary at a serendipitous open house meeting. With her and Simon's help we now have a new house (which is being modestly remodelled by a recommend contractor).
- It has now been nearly six months since I began an adventure of a lifetime. At last I have a bit of time to relax, reflect and to say thank you for your very wise guidance and support. My husband had just passed when you contacted me. I was left with a house that was definitely a “flip” property. I had no idea where to start, how to sell, or how to begin the process of relocating. You were there to advise me of my alternatives and coach me on all that I needed to put in place in order to make a smooth and successful move. You provided contact information of movers, bank assistance, home organizers and packers. In less than 24 hours you had several prospective buyers preparing bids on my home. Before the week had ended a buyer was on board and I was on my way to Southern California to explore new locations closer to my family. That Saturday, I viewed properties in Santa Clarita and Temecula and found the perfect new home.